Join us for our third Yorkshire Dales Cheese Festival - 14 to 22 September 2019 as we celebrate the fantastic local produce found across Yorkshire Dales National Park and Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
We will be kicking off the Cheese Festival with a cracking two-day event at Wensleydale Creamery, Hawes, on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 September and to round off the celebrations we have our very own Dales Countryside Museum event, 'The Final Bite' on Sunday 22 September.
But wait, there's whey more! We have a delicious feast of events in store for you throughout the week of the Yorkshire Dales Cheese Festival 2019 - here's a little taster below. Click through to our events listing page to get a full Cheese Festival programme.
- SHEEPtember with Long Churn Cheese at The Courtyard Dairy, Austwick
- Caving in Long Churn cave with Yorkshire Dales Guides
- Cheese and Wine Tasting Evening at The Wensleydale Experience (Berry's Farm Shop and Tearoom)
- Self guided walk and 'Open Farm afternoon with The Home Farmer and Colman's Campsite, Aysgarth
- Cheesy Run with Askrigg Camping, Askrigg
- Stonebeck Cheese Open Farm Weekend at Low Riggs Farm, Nidderdale
- Dairy Days - A Taste in Time at Dales Countryside Museum, Hawes
- Truckle in the Trees: Forest Schools for Kids at Freeholders' Wood, Aysgarth Falls National Park Centre
- A Cornucopia of Cheese and Charcuterie with Town End Farm Shop, Airton
- Cheese Making Course with The Courtyard Dairy, Austwick
- Bushcraft for Adults at Freeholders' Wood, Aysgarth Falls National Park Centre
- Butter Making and Cheese Tasting at Aysgarth Falls National Park Centre
- Hawes Truckle Trail in Hawes
- Cheese Themed Menu at Humble Pie, Askrigg
- Special Yorkshire themed menu at The Courtyard Dairy, Austwick
- Cheese Themed Menu at Jervaulx Abbey Tearoom
- Cheese Themed Menu at The Corn Mill Tea Room, Bainbridge