When is it required?
In all cases where the site layout will change as a result of the proposal.
What is required?
All applications must include copies of a site or block plan which should be drawn at an appropriate metric scale of 1:200 or 1:500 and should accurately show:
- the direction of north;
- the proposed development in relation to the site boundaries and other existing buildings on the site
The following should also be accurately shown by the plan, unless these would NOT influence or be affected by the proposed development:
- all the buildings, roads and footpaths on land adjoining the site including access arrangements
- all Public Rights of Way crossing or adjoining the site
- the position of all trees on the site, and those on adjacent land
- the extent and type of any hard surfacing
- boundary treatment including walls or fencing where this is proposed.